10. C-3 Plus (C3+)add chapter
Precondition: C-3 Plus module
10.1 C-3 Plus Settings for TemplateSuiteremove section
10.1.1 Local/Global Template Mode (1)
For the C3 Plus TemplateSuite there are two ways to manage and edit template files (Global or Local).If several BCS-2 stations (C- 3 Plus applications) are to work with one template set, it is possible to store a global tempo file on a central network drive. All templates are created and saved via a defined BCS-2 station, all other BCS-2 stations access this template file and can use the stored templates for development.
Alternatively, the template files can also be saved and managed locally. An export and import of templates from other C-3 Plus stations is always possible.
Use central template file for C3+ templates: If this option is activated, the role of BCS-2 can be defined in the context of template creation.
Write access: Write access (global C3+ templates can be created and edited).
read-only access: global C3+ templates can be used but not changed.
Directory of the central template file: The Select button can be used to navigate to the storage location of the template file.
Initialize central template file:
- Write access: The initialization creates a central template file which is linked to the license of BCS-2.
After the initialization, the successful creation of the template file is confirmed and additionally indicated by a green bar in the tab.
- read-only access: Initialization links BCS-2 to the central template file.
After initialization, the successful link is confirmed and additionally indicated by a yellow bar in the tab.
10.1.2 C-3Plus Templates (Lokal Administration) (2)
All existing templates are listed in the list when using the local template file. The following information about the templates is displayed in the list view:
- Name of the rule (of the template): Name under which the template is displayed in the dropdown list of the application.
- Author: Author of the template and the rule
- Active: If a rule is active, it can be used in the C-3 Plus workflow.
- Sort Mode: OCR Sort Mode
- ZDB-ID: ZDB-ID of the template
- Other ID: Unique ID of the template.
- Description: Optional description of the template
Whether a template can be selected via the template selector (dropdown list) in the application is set by placing a check mark in front of the name of the template.
The buttons on the right side of the list can be used to edit, export and import existing templates. The following options are available:
- New: The dialog for creating a new template is opened.
- Edit: The template selected in the list is called up and can be edited.
- Cloning: The template selected in the list is cloned.
- Rule Editor…: The rule editor with the rule belonging to the template is called.
- Import: Via the appearing dialog you can navigate to existing template files to import them.
- Import several… : Several templates can be imported at the same time.
- Export: The selected template will be exported.
- export several…: In the appearing dialog the templates to be exported can be selected. After confirming the selection with OK, the dialog for the file storage appears.
Delete: The selected template is deleted.
10.1.3 Global Stoppwords and Separators (3)
Via the respective dialogs, which can be called up via the Edit buttons, stop words and separators lists for authors can be defined. These are automatically stored in the author search target when a new template is created and can be edited there.
10.2 C-3 Plus Settings for FreeformSuiteremove section
10.2.1 GND-ID Query
In this area the script for the GND query of the authors is stored in the result dialog. A standard script is stored.